With the help of his friends from the age of two and his secret weapon – the weaning pacifier STOPPi® – Steppke Stoppi fights against his biggest enemies: pacifiers and thumbs. With STOPPi® you can win every fight und bring your teeth in the right position.
How can STOPPi® help?
A regular pacifier acts like a foreign body which seperates the incisors of the upper and lower jaw artificially, whereas STOPPi® has been designed differently. The incisors are not affected by a foreign body (shaft). Therefore an open bite, which leads to biting problems, will not occur. Already shortened incisors are able to grow correctly again. The upper and lower jaw can develop normally and teeth can grow in the right position. Already existing anomalies will recede more easily.
STOPPi® is similar to a regular pacifier. It has a silicone shield with a grip for an easy insertion and removal. The silicone shield is placed in front of the teeth, behind the closed lips. Two little bite blocks for the molars provide the needed support. STOPPi® is the optimal dental-care alternative to the regular pacifier, thumb sucking and baby bottles for children from the age of two to four years.
STOPPi® is used like a regular pacifier. But: it must be placed in front of the teeth – that means: between lips and teeth!
- Initially push one side of STOPPi® in front of the teeth,
- then slightly press it,
- and now place the other side of STOPPi® between teeth and lips.
The rules of STOPPi®
- Consistency: At the age of two, STOPPi® is the only thing that should be worn in the mouth for extended periods. From this age, pacifiers, baby bottle and thumbs should be taboo.
- Wearing time: STOPPi® should be used as a substitute for a pacifier, thumb or baby bottle and should only be worn at customary sucking times.
- Duration of use: A few weeks are usually sufficient for old detrimental sucking habits to be forgotten.
- Don´t forget: Brush your teeth and STOPPi® regularly!